PUBLISHING




When considering methods of publishing my magazine I deeply consider the genre and how many people from my Questionnaire read it too. Referring to my results I can conclude that most of my voters read Hip-Hop. It’s therefore a popular genre and should receive the correct publishing and distribution.

Looking at a similar Hip-Hop magazine to mine I have carried out some primary research on the magazine ‘XXL’. XXL release small versions of articles which are featured in their magazine releases. I think this is a great method as more people are using the internet to research and conduct information. XXL doesn’t release an entire article or story as they still want the consumer to make a purchase for the magazine. I agree with this and plan on doing exactly the same. Instead, I’d release a copy of the contents page and front cover on the website so that they can have a small insight of what each article focuses on.